Sunday 26 July 2020

Sea Critters Play

This week there is a new collection at the Artful Days store & I got to have a play. The MDF shapes has been designed by the wonderful Jules Bell & they are are fab. I think that they work great for both a whimsical fun look as well as a more natural look. As soon as I saw the large tag & crab shape, it took me right back to when my 4 sons were young boys, when one of their favourite activities when at the beach was crabbing, one of my boys Steve (now 40 years old) still love crabbing & his own son is obsessed too 😆😆 Whenever they visit me, they grab a bucket, crab lines & a tin of sandwich meat & they would disappear for hours 😆😆
Anyway, back to what I made with my AD goodies, everything used on my 3 pieces can be purchased in the Artful Days online store, it is UK based but ships worldwide.



I’d like to enter my tag into the Tag Your It challenge



That tag is such a great size, I love it & the crab is so sweet. Artful Days has also added to the Stamperia range, by now stocking the Acrylic Paints, to go alongside the rice papers already stocked. The paints are lovely to use, really thick & creamy, yet blendable. So they are suitable for wet on wet techniques too.


The natural moss, mixed in with the synthetic moss creates a lovely sea bed.






I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I did with the MDF pieces, as much as I enjoyed creating them. 
Please leave me a comment, to let me know that you have visited me & I will return the visit.
Stay safe & happy crafting 
🌴  Jane  ðŸŒ´

4 comments:

  1. Wow..and more wows. Such a fabulous Tag,I love everything about it.Perfect for our theme..Thank you so much for playing along in our challenge at Tag Tuesday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, but you make me blush 😊
      🌴 Jane x 🌴

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is absolutely fabulous, what a gorgeous creation. Love all the embellishments and how you assembled it. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Valerie, thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind words
    🌴 Jane 🌴

    ReplyDelete